Net Forums - Partial Client Listing
The following are two of our clients and their implementation of our Net Forum product. Our clients range from small, localized companies, to large multinationals. We offer and control all of the services required for a company to be successful, from customization and optimization of our Net Forum product, to hosting, maintenance, security, monitoring and support. We take pride in our level of customer service, which we believe is responsible for our high rate of client retention. Call us at (800) 501-4674 (USA) or send us an e-mail for an on-line demonstration.
- Worcester IceCats - Ice Hockey Site
- The IceCats forum has several advanced features. The IceCats forum has been around for over four years and has several thousand messages.
- The ability to format the text of messages (font styles, font color, font size, etc.)
- Private message system (similar to e-mail) between registered users
- Four types of users: Anonymous, Registered, Live & Administrators
- Anonymous Users cannot post messages or add to a thread directly. All submissions must be approved by IceCats.com. Upon approval, the new message or posting to a thread will appear in the fan forum.
- Registered Users can login with a unique username and password. Their username cannot be used by any other user. New messages or posting to a thread must still be approved by IceCats.com. Registered users have access to Private Messages, where they can send and receive messages with other registered users.
- Live Users can create new messages and post messages to threads directly to the site. No approval is necessary, all posts appear immediately.
- Administrators can approve users and remove messages
- Registered Users and Live Users can retrieve their passwords if they forget them
- Searchable system
- Several users options such as the ability to list threads oldest to newest or visa versa (system remembers user settings)
- The DSC - Award Winning Music Site
- TactiCom developed the forum behind this and many other music sites (the famous award winning WU-TANG forum used TactiCom's Net Forum). As with all implementations of our Net Forum product, the forum is optimized and configured to functions in accordance with our clients requirements. The DSC required that users register to gain access to the forum. Users request access by completing an on-line registration form. Once registered the user can change their password and user settings. The forum is fully searchable and users can select in days the number of threads / messages to display.